Family Food Support
There are many reasons why it is sometimes hard to feed a growing family. The good news is that help isn't far away. Many organisations across South Western Sydney provide support for families, including low cost food pantries, food vouchers, financial assistance or other resources and referrals. You can contact individual services to find out more:
- St Vincent De Paul Society - provides emergency relief in the form of food parcels and vouchers for food, electricity and gas
- The Salvation Army - provides food and financial support including a food pantry, community meals and vouchers.
- Miller - Food 4 Life market
- Fairfield - Vouchers and community meals
- Bankstown - Free meals and vouchers
- Liverpool - Community café
- Anglicare - provides food pantry, financial support and has a mobile food service that travels around the area.
- Liverpool - Community Pantry and financial assistance
- Campbelltown - Community Pantry and emergency food relief
- Tahmoor - Community Pantry and financial assistance
- Villawood - Community Pantry
- Miller - Community Pantry and financial assistance
- Mobile Food Pantry - various locations
- Local Community Centres - contact your local community centre to find out what programs the run, this could include meal programs, food pantries, community gardens, social groups and other services:
- Tallowood Community Centre
- Claymore Community Centre
- Community Hall, MacBethway Rosemeadow (contact Junction Works)
- Cabramatta Community Centre
- Parks Community Centre - Wetherill Park
- Fairfield Community Resources Centre
- Our Community Pantry Bargo
- Macarthur Diversity Services Initiative
- The Hub – Church of Christ Campbelltown
- Inspire Community - Liverpool
- Liverpool Community Kitchen and Hub
- Food Bank NSW – if you are experiencing a crisis or financial hardship and having trouble accessing affordable food you can contact Food Bank NSW & ACT on (02) 9756 3099 who can direct you to one of the 560 Charity and Welfare agencies they support in NSW
The information provided was correct as of December 2019. This information, however, can change at any time. We advise that you contact the provider to confirm services currently available.
Let us know if you'd like to add your service information.